Cris Tales, a turn based RPG with a focus on time mechanics, has been out since last summer. The game has received a free content update today, introducing a new playable character, a new dungeon and a lot of bug fixes. Check out the patch notes below the trailer for a summary of the additions and changes.
Bonus Content DLC
New Character – Adri
- Seventh playable character who will join your party.
- Adri is a robot mechanic who the player first encounters in St. Clarity. She plays a significant part in the late game story.
- In combat, Adri acts as a summoner, building simple machines such as mines and turrets that can be enhanced through Crisbell’s time powers.
- Alongside Adri comes a new mechanical themed dungeon.
- Brand new enemy encounters and unique puzzle solving mechanics.
Return of the new and improved Coliseum
- Battle waves of increasingly challenging enemies for new loot, chests, currency, and rewards.
- Accessed by speaking to the traveling merchant.
- New enemies and a completely original boss.
- Completion of the new content introduces a completely new cutscene and a new ending for the game.
- New content is accessible in the late game, and players who have already completed the game can just load their most recent save to experience the new content.
- Added a new playable character.
- Added a new side quest and dungeon, with new enemies and a new boss.
- Added a new Colosseum. Speak to the Wandering Merchant to test your mettle!
- (Switch only) Reduced loading times by approximately 30%.
- Fixed an infinite white loading screen that could rarely occur at the end of battles.
- Fixed a gameplay blocker that could rarely occur when a character’s syncro is interrupted.
- Fixed a gameplay blocker that could rarely occur during the Volcano Sisters boss fight.
- Fixed a gameplay blocker that could rarely happen during certain other boss fights.
- Fixed an issue with the Empress’ Gaol ability which could impact party composition after the battle.
- Fixed issues with minor graphical flickering in some backgrounds.
- Various text and graphical fixes.